Reflexology Refresher Course
Course Entry Requirements
Applicants must have completed the Reflexology Diploma Course.
This Reflexology Refresher Course is a one-day workshop.
The following topics are covered:
- Basic Principles and Benefits of Reflexology
- Emotional link of reflexology to the physical body
- Revision of Language of the Feet
- Meaning of reflexes in relation to physical symptoms
Any topics that applicants may have requested to be covered on the day. Manuals will be provided on the day.
- There will be a short self-examination during the course.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided.
- The course fee covers tuition fees, course manuals, tea/coffee refreshments.
See the location map on the Contact us page.
Tara School of Reflexology, The Palms Health & Wellbeing Centre, Block C, The Avenue, Gorey, Co. Wexford.
Date to be advised.